From the product description developed by the student who designed the EULO:
- EULO is the future thinking of sustainable products for the home.
- The innovative design enables instant grey water recycling for reuse whilst washing dishes in the home kitchen.
- EULO means constant rinsing without the water waste.
- Featuring three levels of inbuilt filtration, a primary particle strainer, a gravity activated carbon filter and a UV sanitiser. It also includes automatic detergent mixing and an entirely fresh water tap.
- EULO is a complete system that redefines the function of the domestic kitchen sink.
- With drought and the cost of water set to increase, EULO sets the benchmark of sophisticated and sustainable H20 products.
EULO is invisaged as a future thinking sustainable product, however is entirely feasible at present as manufacturing costs are estimated at $1800 for the complete system to be sold to the consumer at $3000. This is very competitive in the higher end sink market considering EULO is a complete package.
If Eulo rings a bell, it might be due to Eulo, Queensland, Australia, famous for opal gemstones. Mix the ingenuity of the clever Australians with a unique approach to reusing greywater and voilà, a new color of water! Introducing Opalescentwater - recycled kitchensink water. Not to be confused with Opaline water, a variant of clearwater manufactured by Veolia, the global water services company.
The EULO sink is as beautiful as the Opalescent Spring in Yellowstone National Park. This greywater gadget is a jewel.