A non-partisan, neutral perspective supporting diversity in the color of water

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Rainbow Water Coalition Meets Aguanomics

Against all odds and at long last, the Rainbow Water Coalition met the venerable David Zetland of the world class blog on water economics Aguanomics at the World Water Forum in Marseille. A gentleman and scholar, he suffered through a session on groundwater where I was speaking, and even provided a short interview of his lecture (which I will save for my online class on International Water Resources Management). We did not have much time to debate the worth of dams, but hope to soon. Thanks, David,  for fitting the blog mostly about greywater into your busy schedule, and for the chance to finally meet with you. I think my students will grow to like water economics.
* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment