What is more impressive is their open access journal Sustainable Sanitation Practice which is published quarterly. Their first issue was published in 2009, and the focus of the first issue? You guessed it - greywater. The table of contents includes:
- Combined greywater reuse and rainwater harvesting in an office building in Austria: analyses of practical operation
- Household greywater treatment for peri-urban areas of Nakuru Municipality, Kenya
- Greywater use in peri-urban households in Kitgum, Uganda
- Greywater treatment in apartment building in Austria
- Combined greywater treatment using a membrane bioreactor
With all of the talk about the importance of markets and auctions in the water game, I wonder if there is a market for wastes? Check out their recent issue of SSP titled "Sanitation as a Business".