Thanks to RWC follower and fellow greywater researcher P. Evans who introduced me to the Equaris. Their greywater unit - Equaris Biomatter Resequencing Converter (BMRC) and Greywater (Wash Water) Treatment System has much to offer those in the *blackwater* business as well as the greywater business.
Consider the following attributes:
- Eliminates septic tanks and reduces leachfields or mounds by 40 to 90%
- Reduces organic landfill loading by more than 20%
- Converts 90 to 95% of all toilet and kitchen organic wastes to odorless carbon dioxide and water vapor
- Is totally automated, energy efficient, requires minimal maintenance
- 5 year proven performance history in Alaska, Canada and Minnesota
- U.S. DOE Energy Innovations National Award Winner
- 50 year guarantee
- Monitoring and maintenance services available
- Satisfied customers from Alaska to New Mexico
The age of Equaris is not cheap, but I think everyone agrees that quality and innovation costs, especially during the early stages of a *new* age. The Equaris Biomatter Resequencing Converter (BMRC) - Compost Tank-costs about $12,500. The Equaris Greywater (Washwater) Treatment System costs about $7,500.